Friday, June 24, 2005

I Want Candy

Nothing to do with my post, I've just had that song stuck in my head all morning.

I really like the way my Cotton-Ease is knitting up on this first piece of my NBaT. Damn this discontinuation! I may have to pick a few more skeins before the local craft stores are all cleaned out. Greg was nice enough to run into Joann last night and pick up a few skeins that weren't even for me, and said there was quite a bit left. I'm not telling you which location of Joann, becuase I want it all for myself. I am selfish like that.

I've been working on the NBaT in the car and at work, and the blanket in the evenings at home. I want to cast on for Branching Out this weekend, too. What niche can the lace knitting fill? Weekend afternoon? Taking child to park? I'll have to ponder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Betcha it's the PR JoAnn, isn't it?

BTW, thanks for picking that up for me. You're a doll!