Saturday, November 17, 2007

Party Knitting and Books, Books, Books

I took the Ribbed Jacket with me to a birthday party for one of Pumpkin's school friends this afternoon. During the party I got to the point of dividing for the fronts, and tonight I finished one sleeve and front. I don't think I'm going to need as much yarn as the pattern calls for, but I am also planning to make a coordinating hat and it will be nice to have some extra.

I updated my Amazon wish list today with several books, including:


Vogue Knitting Stitchionary Volume One: Knit & Purl


The Vogue Knitting Stitchionary Volume Two: Cables


The Vogue Knitting Stitchionary Volume Two: Color Knitting


A Treasury of Magical Knitting


Favorite Socks


A Gathering of Lace


Victorian Lace Today


A Second Treasury of Knitting Patterns


Charted Knitting Designs: A Third Treasury of Knitting Patterns


A Fourth Treasury of Knitting Patterns


Knitting Around


Elizabeth Zimmermann's Knitter's Almanac

No comments: