Monday, November 05, 2007

Endless Log Cabin


IMG_0150.JPG
Originally uploaded by gldyas
I should hardly even be calling this a work in progress, since a few days ago I moved this out of the project caddy in the living room into a drawer in my stash closet. It was taking up too much room in the caddy and making me feel a bit guilty. I've been working on it off and on for a year now. The problem with this log cabin is that as you go on the rows just keep on getting longer and longer. It's been in the closet before and I'm sure it will emerge once again, maybe after holiday knitting is through.

I thought this neverending project was a good topic for a Monday night. Mondays are harsh. I have a lunch meeting every Monday, busy work days, and after the girls are asleep I have to get back online and put together work for an early Tuesday meeting. I have my email up in another window right now waiting for final updates to come in. Oops, here's one now...

No comments: