Sunday, November 01, 2009

Thar She NaBloPoMos


photo.jpg
Originally uploaded by ShelbyD
I enjoyed blogging each day the last time I participated in National Blog Posting Month and thought I would give it another go this year. Not as ambitious as a novel in 30 days, but still fun.

I don't know why, but November tends to sneak up on me. I am aware of Halloween coming up, and getting costumes ready and trick or treating, and then when the next day it's November I am invariably a bit surprised.

Knitting content: The Mochi Plus pictured here is already a skein and change into becoming an asymmetrical wrap. I stopped into the shop on the way back from buying pumpkins with the family last weekend and picked it up to try out an idea. I liked the Mini Mochi quite a bit when I worked with it and wanted to try the heavier weight for this new pattern. So far it is working out well.

No comments: