Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Lil Mitten

Started working on B's mittens tonight while putting her to bed. They will mostly match a hat I made her recently. I am holding together a strand of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in a yellow-pink colorway and a strand of gold Encore. The Encore is left over from a House Scarf I made for E, which was part of her Hermione Granger Halloween costume last weekend. The hat that goes with these mittens also had a strand of the LL, but was held together with some doubled Alpaca with a Twist Socrates that is pretty much the same color as the Encore. I likely have enough Socrates left to have used that for the mittens, but thought that something washable was a better idea. I should be able to make some good progress while I watch a Netflik with Greg.

No comments: