Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Stop me before I knit again

I have a second Sock Wars kill under my belt. The late, lamented knitaroundgirl was very quick in sending her socks in progress, because Greg just called from home to let me know that they've arrived. My initial assassin, Lunalover, met her socky death yesterday, so I hope I can get this pair of Barcelonas out the door and score three kills before my inevitable destiny unfolds.

In relo news, I have a new job waiting for me in Indy! I will start the same day Greg does, June 19th. We've approved an offer on the house we're selling in Simi, all things are moving along nicely for our new home in Carmel (knock wood), plane tickets for me and the girls are in hand, day care for the kids is getting lined up, the movers come on Monday, and on and on. It's been quite the whirlwind.

No comments: