Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Vacation Plans

We are going to pack the kids in the car at the end of next month and take a week-long trip to San Diego. So far we've planned trips to Legoland, Sea World, the Zoo, a Padres game, and this yarn store, Bonita Knitting.

Not much knitting time over the weekend, but I've been working on a double-moss stitch bib in a very sunny yellow for the last few days, and have finished the first of Ellie's rainbow socks. I need to cast on the second for something to knit in the car. I'm thinking about joining Sockapalooza 4 when it comes around, but haven't decided yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I just wanted to make sure you're aware that your blog is in the queue for the Fiber Arts Bloggers ring, because you don't have any code up. I just sent you the code again--please let me know if you don't get it? I'd love to get you back in the ring. :)