Monday, March 21, 2005

Again with the shortage

I got most of a sweater sleeve knit this weekend while visiting with Greg's family, and I'm going to run out of yarn. I thought I bought enough to have almost a whole skein left over, but no dice. The good thing about this yarn is that it doesnt have a dye lot, so I'll be able to run over to Eva's and pick up another matching skein without much trouble. Hey, I'll probably have plenty left over to make Ellie a matching hat. I wove in ends for the body panel in the car on the way home yesterday.

Last night, I did a few rows of baby blanket, and then picked up the lavender Debbie Bliss cotton cashmere small skein that I bought just to play with. I knit up a little six row seed stitch headband. It's nice yarn to work with, very soft.

No comments: