Friday, March 05, 2010

Mystery Knitalong

This weekend, Stitches and Scones is kicking off a mystery-style knitalong of a shawl that I designed. My colleagues at SnS have done a lot of planning and setup work to enable the KAL. Participants are paying $5 and buying their 570 yards of fingering weight yarn at the shop. We will be handing out the first clue Sunday afternoon, and later clues will be distributed via a Yahoo group. I was flattered to be asked to do the design and am really looking forward to getting started. During my last few visits to the shop, it has been fun helping people choose the yarn for their KAL project. I can't wait to see everybody's projects, and hope the knitters enjoy it.

1 comment:

Silvia M. said...

I'm ready to start! It will be my first KAL from a distance after our move.