For the UFO/goal progress
- I am done with the main section of the shawl design I'm working on and am ready to start knitting on the border. I had to order a third skein of Jitterbug to do the border - it has arrived and is wound and ready.
- I knitted a top-down raglan for E with some simple cables along the top of each sleeve and from the underarm to the lower ribbing. It fits her well and will be warm. Her verdict? "Itchy."
- I finished the Gryffindor scarf, also for E, which she loves. It will be part of her Halloween costume and also be used for everyday once it gets cold.
- I knit more than 10 rows on my sock yarn scrap blanket
- I'm on to the second sleeve of my Radiate sweater. I've also woven in most of the ends. Need to finish this so I can cast on for something new AND recover my favorite hat needle that is currently being used for the sleeve. I can't work on it for too long at a stretch or it aggravates my right arm.
- One more stash down goal is to start a fall wrap from some Cascade 220 superwash I have left over from the Amelia sweater. The yarn is wound but I haven't started yet. I am making myself finish the knitting on Radiate first. (Buttons don't count.)
I have several planned projects in the pipeline as well, including Amused sweater for me, gloves for Greg, mittens and a Hermione hat to go with E's house scarf. Haven't even thought about Christmas gifts yet. Lalalalala, I can't hear you, approach of Christmas.