Sunday, January 21, 2007

Long Drives

We took a road trip to Sequoia this weekend, and as the passenger on the drive I got quite a bit of time to work on my basketweave sock. I'm down to the straight portion of the foot so far. My daughter has also asked for some new socks, so I am swatching something up this evening.

I also got a design idea for some socks for my father-in-law, but I need to sketch it out and see if it will work. My Sensational Knitted Socks book (see Amazon link in the sidebar) has been a wonderful resource for giving me the confidence to try my own patterns based on the master patterns in the book.

1 comment:

Honest to Blahg said...

HEY!
How are you? I sent Greg and email before we moved, but I didn't get a chance to say bye!
My email is lia77@comcast.net
I hope you are doing wonderful!!!
KIT