Thursday, April 27, 2006

Yarn?

Where, oh where can my KnitPicks be? It shipped a couple of days ago, but I want it now. I am eager to get a look at my sock book so that I can pick out what socks to make.

I put a link to Sensational Socks over in the sidebar, and will report back on what I think I'll be knitting.


I've been working away on my bias knit baby blanket, and multidirectional Manos scarf. I bought yarn for a pinwheel blanket and am not letting myself cast on for it until I finish the bias blanket. I've gone from wanting to do one thing at a time to (mostly) limiting myself to one thing of a given type at one time.

I keep meaning to take photos of the baby sweater and little socks I made recently - must get those up.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Knit Picks is irritatingly slow!

Sharon said...

At least Knit Picks ships to you, they don't ship outside of the US, they do have lovely yarn though.

mattkline61447886 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.