Wednesday, January 26, 2005

New Headband

I was knitting away on the baby blanket last night while I put Ellie to sleep. When she dropped off, however, her sleep was pretty light. My baby blanket project is in a plastic bag, to keep it clean when I put in my work tote. A very noisy plastic bag. Rather than wake up the kid, I abandoned the blanket in her room for the night.

I'd been thinking about trying to make a simple headband, so I picked up a small ball of yarn left over from Ellie's rainbow hat, and set to work designing one. It was easy and quick, and I enjoyed making something up. I finished binding it off in the car this morning. Now that I've tried it with scrap yarn, I'm going to make some small adjustments to the pattern and knit up a "real" one. I think ribbon yarn would be cool.

6 comments:

MP3 Doctor said...

Hey there, you've got a great blog here! I'm thinking of bookmarking your site!

I have a Digital Cameras site. It pretty much covers Digital Cameras

related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Great site folks, been looking for this kind of information. I have a related magnetic bead site also. You may want to take a look some time. magnetic bead I'll definitely be back.

Den said...

Wow, I was just messing around and found your page!
Very nice.
If you are interested, go see my bargain digital cameras related site.
It isnt anything fancy but you might still find something of interest.

DigitalCamera said...

Hey ShelbyD, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours, and I like it. I kinda landed here by accident while searching for something else, but nice blog..

If you got time , come visit my site, http://www.cool-digital-cameras.com. It pretty much covers digital camera for xmas and similar stuff.

MP3 Doctor said...

Hey ShelbyD, great blog! Keep it up.

I have a http://www.cool-digital-cameras.com digital camera site. It pretty much covers digital camera related stuff.

Come and have a look if you get time :-)

Den said...

Blogs are relatively new and entrepreneurs and corporations alike are just now starting to experiment with using them .
Very informative blog site ShelbyD.

I have a bargain digital cameras site. It pretty much covers bargain digital cameras related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.